POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1) : Re: Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 5 Jan 2000 10:20:43
Message: <chrishuff_99-77F574.10205005012000@news.povray.org>
In article <38735CFE.F085CEAE@stud.ntnu.no>, Sigmund Kyrre Aas
<as### [at] studntnuno> wrote:

> Well, this is nice. I did think about asking you if you ever had
> modelled a fly in pov, but that thread was sort of diverging from it's
> topic. Now, I notice it's a really thin thread attached to the ring.
> Didn't look all that solid to me, but perhaps you got some kevlar in
> there? 8)

There isn't anything attached to the ring.(except the hook, which is the
same diameter wire)

> btw do you go a lot out fishing? Judging from your contributions here,
> you spend a lot of time coding.. ;-)
> <ouch> off topic again..

Well, sometimes we go on a family trip up to Pere Marquette or Little
Manistee, but I do most of my fishing around here. There are a lot of
lakes in this area and we have two ponds full of fish. But this summer I
didn't really have much time to fish, and things are frozen up now.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom