POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MediaGames 2 (~63.1kau) : Re: MediaGames 2 (~63.1kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MediaGames 2 (~63.1kau)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 28 Apr 2000 09:18:11
Message: <chrishuff_99-6A6560.08211428042000@news.povray.org>
In article <3908e5fe@news.povray.org>, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

> Nooo! Chris! What have I done?! Here, put on some shades:    B

:-)

> Some of us don't have to imagine... B)

If you are talking about the fact that I have a Mac, you should know
that Macs have had the ability to display background images with no 3rd
party software for quite a while now.
Well, it is the wrong size and aspect ratio, but it actually doesn't
look too bad on my secondary monitor. There is some nasty pixellation
visible, though... :-(

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/