POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Post process feature: copy : Re: Post process feature: copy Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post process feature: copy
From: Chris Huff
Date: 14 May 2000 18:45:07
Message: <chrishuff_99-3CFAD7.17483414052000@news.povray.org>
In article <391F2151.9BF60326@stud.ntnu.no>, Sigmund Kyrre Aas
<as### [at] studntnuno> wrote:

> Ahh, uuh. 'Fraid I didn't understand this, but if you say it'll do the
> trick.. (What is the "previous version"? What do you mean by overriding
> colour values?)

The "previous version" is what the in-RAM image looks like before the
filter is called. If an input file is specified, colors from the file
are used instead of that version(they override the original colors). If
an output file is specified, the results of the filter are saved to the
file and the in-RAM image is not affected.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/