POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Bug with post_process and Mac PICT file output : Bug with post_process and Mac PICT file output Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:13:05 EDT (-0400)
  Bug with post_process and Mac PICT file output
From: Chris Huff
Date: 25 Apr 2000 09:44:00
Message: <chrishuff_99-3B043C.08465925042000@news.povray.org>
Here's an odd problem: when you choose PICT format for the output in
MacMegaPOV(and my personal compile as well), every line in the
post-processed image is off by one. The bottom line is garbage, the top
line is missing, and all lines are moved up by one. This offset might
also occur with image_maps, etc, but I have not tested that yet.(I
rarely use images in my scenes, and usually use PNG or TGA format when I
do)

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/