POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Transform Patch Source : Transform Patch Source Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Transform Patch Source
From: Chris Huff
Date: 24 Apr 2000 23:06:42
Message: <chrishuff_99-2BC235.22093924042000@news.povray.org>
I have finished the transform patch and posted the source in
povray.binaries.programming:
Chris Huff Transform patch changed source files - transpat.zip (1/1)

I don't think there are any bugs in it, except for a small problem with
the media density code. The code for the transform keyword in  doesn't
seem to make sense, I think it is wrong. I changed it to something I
think should work, but it should probably be looked at by someone who
knows that code better.

Note that it is based on MegaPOV 0.4 source code.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/