POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Lamp and a Question <21k jpg> : Re: A Lamp and a Question <21k jpg> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Lamp and a Question <21k jpg>
From: Chris Huff
Date: 24 Jan 2000 17:01:06
Message: <chrishuff_99-28CC24.17014324012000@news.povray.org>
In article <388c922b@news.povray.org>, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:

> You are reffering to translucency. This can only be achieved by using
> blurred transparency available in... what a second... it isn't
> available...
> oh, Chriiiis...!

Ok, ok. I will fix up a version using a more standard syntax than my
current patch and post the changed files...when I get the time. :-)
I will put this on my to-do list. I may not have time until the
weekends, though.

I have released a patch which implements it, but it is an older syntax
which I have thought of improvements for.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom