POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sphere cluster (oh no!) (~29 kbu) : Re: Sphere cluster (oh no!) (~29 kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sphere cluster (oh no!) (~29 kbu)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 20 Apr 2000 08:32:15
Message: <chrishuff_99-278DB0.07350520042000@news.povray.org>
In article <38fe2154@news.povray.org>, "Simen Kvaal"
<sim### [at] studentmatnatuiono> wrote:

> I was actually quite pleased with the lightning on this. Kind of ambient
> lightning, but it's not, if you see what I mean.

Er, I don't see any lightning. Or do you mean lighting?

> I'm not quite sure what to do next, however...

Maybe some lightning? :-)

> I've tried some clouds, but I can't seem to get it right. Anyone
> willing to explain those clouds we've seen so much of lately,
> perhaps?

Which kind of clouds are you looking for? Whispy, cirrus clouds? Dark
stormclouds? Sparse, fluffy clouds?

> Oh, heck. You probably think this image is lousy, but the concept is
> beautiful. In my opinion, of course...

Actually, I think it looks quite interesting. Maybe make a whole bunch
of these hanging from a tree...

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/