POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking Lot (55kbu) : Re: Parking Lot (55kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:54:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parking Lot (55kbu)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 15 Feb 2000 16:13:10
Message: <chrishuff_99-24F664.16141715022000@news.povray.org>
In article <38A9932B.C05F9AD1@fci.net>, Pov### [at] aolcom wrote:

> Here's my most recent picture.  The car is made mostly of blobs (big
> surprise).  I can't write much now, so ask anything that comes to mind!

This image has a great "dirty" look to it, and those little details
which make it look a lot more realistic. The banged up post in the
foreground seems odd though, is that pixellation on it? It also looks
slightly transparent at one point, where the white line on the ground
intersects it.

Also, the reflection in the windshield shows orange clouds, like one
would expect from late afternoon, as the sun is setting. But the
lighting looks like it is early afternoon...is it just a colored
reflection from the tinted glass?

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom