POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wind Chimes(in progress, ~67KB before upload) - WindChimes.JPG (1/1) : Re: Wind Chimes(in progress, ~67KB before upload) - WindChimes.JPG (1/1) - WindChimes.JPG (1/1) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wind Chimes(in progress, ~67KB before upload) - WindChimes.JPG (1/1) - WindChimes.JPG (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 23 Feb 2000 05:50:29
Message: <chrishuff_99-234883.05513723022000@news.povray.org>
In article <38B21482.BB26F524@earthlink.net>, rdm### [at] earthlinknet wrote:

> The vines look real wirey like someone has an intricate wiring sys. Cable
> in every room of the house...?

The real vines I am attempting to imitate(a type of ivy) do bear a
strong resemblence to wire. I take this as an indication that I have
been successful...

> The chimes look good.

Really? I am not very happy with them...I am having a hard time getting
them complex enough to be interesting without getting tangled up.

> Lets see more of the yard. Through reflections in a window...?

Wouldn't it be easier to just turn the camera around? Here it is, you
can see my grand view of a tree-box and a pseudo-grass covered ground
box. :-)

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom