POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Royal Wulff - Royal Wulff.jpg (1/1) : Royal Wulff - Royal Wulff.jpg (1/1) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Royal Wulff - Royal Wulff.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 5 Jan 2000 12:00:45
Message: <chrishuff_99-1440CE.12002505012000@news.povray.org>
I added hair wings and changed the peacock a little, now I am going to
try some other patterns. Maybe some wet flies or nymphs. And I have a
couple ideas for better hackle.
I will make macros for the various components and materials, the source
will be posted when I am finished, if anyone is interested.
Maybe I should make a fly box for them...

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message