POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet Another Blob Spaceship (28KB) : Re: Yet Another Blob Spaceship (28KB) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet Another Blob Spaceship (28KB)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 21 Feb 2000 15:17:28
Message: <chrishuff_99-0B7A7A.15184821022000@news.povray.org>
In article <38b195fe@news.povray.org>, "Justin Whitton"
<jus### [at] bigfootcom> wrote:

> I'll have to find out about this Marathon, I seem to be duplicating
> its logo and ships without trying. What next?

http://marathon.bungie.org/ is a good place to start...
Probably the main reason I have been noticing things like this is that
Bungie recently released the Marathon 2 source code, so there are a few
new "unofficial" versions with engine improvements(Marathon AlephOne is
the biggest and most developed one), as well as a couple people working
on ports to Linux and Windows.(there was a Windows version of Marathon
2, but that source wasn't released, and the original Marathon and
Marathon Infinity are Mac only)

Actually, I think someone did an image of a Pfhor staff fighter in
POV...it was probably on the old CompuServe forum.

Hmm, speaking of Bungie games, maybe I should do an image of the orbital
from Halo...

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom