POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Eye" logo (~10kau) : Re: "Eye" logo (~10kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Eye" logo (~10kau)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 7 May 2000 22:23:22
Message: <chrishuff_99-0A8D5A.21263907052000@news.povray.org>
In article <391605c4@news.povray.org>, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

> Here's the latest fruit of my efforts. For the time being, I've given
> up on trying to find cool ways of bending and distorting the words
> POV and RAY to make a logo, so I'm going with a simple shape. This
> logo consists of an ellipse the ends short, and a sphere. It really
> can't be much simpler. Also, to the joy of some people, it was
> rendered in POV-Ray. Happy?

Sorry, but to me it looks more like a stylized representation of a
hydrogen atom than an eye. And maybe you should try color schemes other
than this sky/sea blue, it still looks like a water softener or pool
supply logo.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/