POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another POV logo - attached files (1/1) : Another POV logo - attached files (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Another POV logo - attached files (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 13 May 2000 21:09:23
Message: <chrishuff_99-076A7C.20123513052000@news.povray.org>
Again, if this has been done by someone else, I did not intend to
duplicate it. I think POV-Ray Mac used to have an icon like this, I
could be mistaken.
This one is extremely simple(3 spheres, the text is optional), easy to
recognize, and fairly recognizable in monochrome. Just don't put it
upside down, or Disney will come after you. :-)

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'POV Icon.jpg' (3 KB) Download 'POV Logo.jpg' (11 KB)

Preview of image 'POV Icon.jpg'
POV Icon.jpg

Preview of image 'POV Logo.jpg'
POV Logo.jpg