POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spiky plant 2 : Re: Spiky plant 2 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiky plant 2
From: Chris Huff
Date: 21 Dec 2000 14:11:59
Message: <chrishuff-FDFA42.14130821122000@news.povray.org>
In article <3a4252d0$1@news.povray.org>, "Bill DeWitt"
<bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:

>     If you get a chance, separate out one small one and put it in a large
> pot in the middle of a field. I suspect that if yours gets full sun they
> will spread out.
>
>     Do you live in the north?

Depends on where you live, I'm in south Michigan...I had some aloe
planted outside on the south side of the house, and it did pretty
well(after recovering from getting crushed by someone/something), but
didn't spread out. I will try to remember to try this out next summer,
but there may just not be enough light.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><