POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : parking garage radiosity, two views [~57K Jpg] : Re: parking garage radiosity, two views [~57K Jpg] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:10:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: parking garage radiosity, two views [~57K Jpg]
From: Chris Huff
Date: 23 Nov 2000 19:33:43
Message: <chrishuff-EE3A2F.19341023112000@news.povray.org>
In article <3A1D4DE9.BBB7C7CC@xlstudio.com>, gemelli david
<d.g### [at] xlstudiocom> wrote:

> 0.4 ??? I always used 0.6 ! oups ! need to change this in my last
> scenes to see the result... I'll post them again...

It would vary quite a bit with the exact kind of concrete, whether it is
wet, how weathered it is, if it is freshly cut or broken, how dirty it
is, whether vehicles with rubber tires have driven on it...you get the
idea, the range definitely covers both 0.4 and 0.6. And the color also
affects the result...halving the color would require doubling the
diffuse.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><