POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1) : Re: Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 2 Mar 2001 16:36:58
Message: <chrishuff-EBF64F.16351802032001@news.povray.org>
In article <3a9fa610@news.povray.org>, "Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg>
wrote:

> No, I was suggesting how you could do the traces, using boxes and splines
> broken down into linear segments... or am I totally lost?

You've certainly lost me...making the traces isn't the problem, the
problem is positioning the traces so they don't intersect or contact,
and positioning the components to fit on the board. I can probably make
a different mode for the include file that will do all this, putting the
traces on one side of the board with jumpers to cross over and using
models of actual components, but schematics will likely require manual
adjustment because the positioning of the component model terminals will
be different from the symbol terminals.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><