POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Build 173 not working in Mac OS 9.1 : Re: Build 173 not working in Mac OS 9.1 Server Time
18 May 2024 01:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Build 173 not working in Mac OS 9.1
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 3 Dec 2002 20:53:04
Message: <chrishuff-EB8B3E.20500203122002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3DEC3087.392F6028@earthlink.net>,
 Ryan Mooney <rdm### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

> I am wondering if i put some time into getting this fixed, will you be
> available for support... I know you said you do not have the resources but
> any help on the compiling and programing would be great... I really am
> annoyed by "unfixed" problems... =]

I don't use OS 9.x or Metrowerks CodeWarrior, so I don't know what you
expect from me. And not to discourage you, but I doubt you have any
concept of what you are getting into...do you have in-depth experience
with C, C++, and Carbon? It is unlikely someone unfamiliar with the
language, API, or source code will be able to fix anything before the
maintainer of the software does.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/