POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : particle pattern - particlepattern.jpg (1/1) : particle pattern - particlepattern.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  particle pattern - particlepattern.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 28 Jun 2000 09:27:34
Message: <chrishuff-E551EC.08272928062000@news.povray.org>
I have been working on a new patch which implements a particle system in
POV. When finished, it should be able to simulate fire and smoke as well
as liquids, and interact with specified scene objects. I am writing the
particle system to be self-contained, and plan on using it in a density
pattern as well as a blob object(and possibly other objects). Right now
I have the pattern and gravity implemented.
I might even eventually link this patch with the existing particle patch
by Pabs, currently it is completely separate.

This image is a 2D texture "cutaway" showing two "fountains".

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'particlepattern.jpg' (7 KB)