POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : A thought for 4.0 : Re: A thought for 4.0 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A thought for 4.0
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 20 Sep 2002 13:39:43
Message: <chrishuff-E3FB2F.13374420092002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <B9B1143E.4D9E%fid### [at] artrecognitioncouk>,
 Fidel viegas <fid### [at] artrecognitioncouk> wrote:

> Well, I never played that much with MegaPov. But, now that you have
> mentioned it, what were the reasons that led the team to omit it from
> version 3.5?

Well, as I recall, it never quite worked right and there wasn't
agreement on exactly how it should be done. And maybe the POV Team plans
some better way for 4.0, and didn't want to add an incompatible method
to 3.5.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/