POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Proposal for 4.0 core control : Re: Proposal for 4.0 core control Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposal for 4.0 core control
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 14 Oct 2002 12:59:44
Message: <chrishuff-E2758E.12544714102002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <qaqlqu0vj236nmug0tljdt7bhl3269fhst@4ax.com>,
 ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:

> BTW: are there any decision about GUI itself ? Similiar to those from
> 3.5 ?

I'm not sure what your question is. The GUI itself is very platform
dependant, and will probably remain that way. There are cross-platform
frameworks, but those are pretty much equally bad on all platforms. ;-)
There will probably be similarities because they are designed to do the
same thing, and ideas will be shared, but I doubt there will be anything
like a standardized interface...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/