POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Major bug in MegaPOV Plus? : Re: Major bug in MegaPOV Plus? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Major bug in MegaPOV Plus?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 5 Sep 2000 20:42:20
Message: <chrishuff-DEA80F.19440305092000@news.povray.org>
In article <chrishuff-C86F26.19092605092000@news.povray.org>, Chris
Huff <chr### [at] maccom> wrote:

> This is very strange...I don't see how it could be related to the set
> patch...unless my experiments with getting the "# VarName" syntax to
> work got in there by accident. I will check, this is the most likely
> explanation for what is going wrong.

Sigh...
I did leave in some code. I can't even figure out why it is isn't
working, let alone why it is causing those strange effects you mentioned.
I will have version 0.3.1 done soon, with a slightly different syntax
for the glow effect and this code fixed.
Is this a severe problem? I mean, does it actually cause errors, rather
than just messing up the reporting of errors? If so, I will go ahead and
post the affected file(tokenize.c).

--
Christopher James Huff

<><