POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1) : Re: Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electrical schematics include - Multivibrator.png (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 20 Feb 2001 07:53:15
Message: <chrishuff-DD99B7.07523920022001@news.povray.org>
In article <3A91E60C.297BF165@hotmail.com>, Dan Johnson
<zap### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> I thought that looked familiar, so I checked, and sure enough, it is an
> exact duplicate of something I made.

The basic circuit (the two transistors linked together with capacitors)
is a pretty common building block, so it's not surprising that you have
seen it before if you have done anything at all with electronics.

> Now what would be really cool is if you could take a circuit diagram,
> and have it render a circuit board with accurate resistor color
> codes, and everything.  I'm sure people would pay money for that.

I'm sure people *do* pay money for software that does that...but I have
no idea how to do it. I'm having a hard enough time getting labels to
align properly. Doing something that used models of the parts would be
fairly easy, but the board traces would be next to impossible.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><