POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : interior_texture doesn't work with CSG? : Re: interior_texture doesn't work with CSG? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: interior_texture doesn't work with CSG?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 28 Jul 2000 10:30:57
Message: <chrishuff-DCBD57.09314228072000@news.povray.org>
In article <39818882@news.povray.org>, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> This implies that someone forgot to add the proper promotion code to
> do it for these in the parser...

And that someone would be me...oops!
Well,it shouldn't be too hard to follow the texture code and add
interior_texture support...

BTW, I don't think it works with blobs or per-triangle mesh textures,
either...and the blobs are probably the only thing I have any chance at
all of understanding enough to add it to.

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/