POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : another media pic with odd artifact : Re: another media pic with odd artifact Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another media pic with odd artifact
From: Chris Huff
Date: 11 Jan 2001 17:02:59
Message: <chrishuff-DB24F8.17044111012001@news.povray.org>
In article <3A5D8916.5A986187@home.com>, Psychomech <psy### [at] homecom>
wrote:

> can anyone tell me why this happened?  i'll post the pov file in
> binaries

I haven't looked at the source yet, but a couple things I can think of:
make sure your max_trace_level is high enough, and that your container
isn't clipping the media. Also, make sure your samples are high
enough(they seem to be), and that there aren't any transparent,
non-hollow objects in that gap.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><