POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Announce: SkyPOV 0.1 : Re: Announce: SkyPOV 0.1 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: SkyPOV 0.1
From: Chris Huff
Date: 7 Nov 2000 15:38:11
Message: <chrishuff-DB1E2A.15381407112000@news.povray.org>
In article <3a085f02$1@news.povray.org>, "Thomas Charron"
<tch### [at] ductapenet> wrote:

>   Out of curiousity, have you looked at possibly just integrating your
> changes into MegaPOV for a 0.7 release?  I'm only asking, becouse with
> all of the 'sub releases' of different things, it could get confusing
> over time..  This really also applies for 'MegaPOVPlus' as well.

SkyPOV and MegaPOVPlus are based on MegaPOV, so their features are
already integrated into MegaPOV. And whether or not features in them get
into the next release of MegaPOV depends mostly on Nathan(who is also
busy working on POV 3.5) and the Smellenberghs...I just use MegaPOVPlus
as a way to develop my patches to a point where they are complete enough
to be added to MegaPOV and to play around with patches by other people
before they have a chance to get into MegaPOV.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><