POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bit late, but... : Re: A bit late, but... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bit late, but...
From: Chris Huff
Date: 6 Aug 2000 00:14:16
Message: <chrishuff-D32F40.23151405082000@news.povray.org>
In article <398ca596$1@news.povray.org>, "Zeger Knaepen"
<zeg### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> A planet?
> Hmmm..
> That's not good, is it?

I honestly don't know...

Look at just the top 20-25% of the image...there is nothing to indicate
that it is not spherical. I think it looks like an orange moon, with no
polar caps or atmosphere. I don't know how you would fix this, or if you
*want* to fix it. Just giving him some hair would help, though. Oh, and
some eyes wouldn't hurt.(good luck on the eyelids, though...)

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/