POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rgb 1 : Re: rgb 1 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rgb 1
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 12 Jul 2002 15:04:08
Message: <chrishuff-C980A8.14012512072002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <Xns### [at] povrayorg>, ingo <ing### [at] homenl>
wrote:

> Regarding 'brilliance 0', noting is mentioned in the docs. Maybe someone
> could have a peek at the source and tell us what it does.

A brilliance value of 0 should turn off all shading from direct light
(surface shading because of the angle of incoming light to the surface
normal). There is nothing in the given code that would explain a result
that wasn't pure white, which is why I asked for additional code.

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/