POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : United POV-Ray? : Re: United POV-Ray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: United POV-Ray?
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 14 Oct 2002 12:46:01
Message: <chrishuff-C8851F.12410314102002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3DA### [at] alphalinkcomau>,
 Edward Coffey <eco### [at] alphalinkcomau> wrote:

> That's good, but it was more than two years ago, it would be nice to
> hear what the team has to say today on the matters outlined in that post.

The situation has not changed (other than 3.5 being out now), or that
post would not be there any more. Don't expect it all to show up right
after the 3.5 release, getting 3.5 out was a lot of work from people who
don't actually have to do it, and getting 4.0 started and this kind of
system set up would be even more work, the POV Team deserves a break.

It is pretty old info though, I'll go nag some people for an update...
;-)

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/