POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spiky plant 2 : Re: Spiky plant 2 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiky plant 2
From: Chris Huff
Date: 21 Dec 2000 13:11:58
Message: <chrishuff-C4A8DB.13130721122000@news.povray.org>
In article <3a4127c1$1@news.povray.org>, "Bill DeWitt"
<bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:

>     No, I was using a short cut I thought you would get... some with
> leaves growing 0` and 180`, some growing with leaves pointing all
> around. I also seem to remember (it's too cold to go look) that the
> closer they are together, the more they grow in just two directions.

Oh, I see now...just been programming too much lately...I failed Grammar
II last year, ok? :-)
If you had said y*rand()*360, I would have understood...
Maybe it is just different varieties, my plants are planar no matter
what the growing conditions. I had assumed that all aloe plants were
planar instead of radial...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><