POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : H.M.S. TINKER (6.01k) : Re: H.M.S. TINKER (6.01k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: H.M.S. TINKER (6.01k)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 23 Jun 2000 13:27:56
Message: <chrishuff-C4A150.12322323062000@news.povray.org>
In article <395315C5.F63ECBE9@aol.com>, "Lt. Kettch" <AKK### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

> OK, I think I kept the size ok. If its not bright enough, sorry.
> Comments? (Its supposed to look like a repair ship, but...}

What is that blue thing? A nosecone doesn't seem necessary on this sort
of ship...it doesn't look like it would function in an atmosphere.
(Except to make a nice Fourth of July show as it breaks up on reentry
and crashes toward the ground.) But it doesn't quite look like it
belongs with the rest of the ship.
It needs some more small-scale structures...ship supports, docking
ports, antennas, cranes, guidance and warning lights, and maybe some
larger support structures along the sides to reinforce the "spine".

Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/
TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/