POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : How to compile POV-Ray with MPW? : Re: How to compile POV-Ray with MPW? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to compile POV-Ray with MPW?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 20 Mar 2001 16:07:08
Message: <chrishuff-C192E0.16010420032001@news.povray.org>
In article <B6DCD8F3.4E7A%mcc### [at] yahoocom>, David <mcc### [at] yahoocom>
wrote:

> Do you know of any other free MacOS complilers?

Well, there is the developer toolkit for Mac OS X...but you need OS X,
of course. The developer tools are free, and use a version of gcc for
the compiler.
Maybe CodeWarrior Lite would do what you need...
I remember seeing something called "Leonardo", which was some kind of C
interpreter/compiler, but I don't think it would handle POV, and lots of
other compilers for odd languages...I assume you meant C/C++ compilers
capable of compiling POV-Ray... ;-)

--
Christopher James Huff

<><