POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Error in golds.inc of version 3.5 : Re: Error in golds.inc of version 3.5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error in golds.inc of version 3.5
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 15 Aug 2002 13:25:06
Message: <chrishuff-C15854.12115815082002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3d5bd4e7@news.povray.org>,
 "Daohang Sha" <dhs### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> I am using version 3.5. There is always an error with golds.inc when I
> included it in my code. The error is

That code is fine, it shouldn't make an error. And it doesn't make an
error on my system, how are you using it?

> I found golds.inc is still version 3.1. Anyone who knows if there is an
> version 3.5 for golds.inc or how to correct the code of V3.1 to V3.5.

The code doesn't need to be corrected, POV 3.5 can handle it fine. That
is the purpose of the #version directive, to let POV know what language
version to parse.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/