POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AL the Alien WIP 3 : Re: AL the Alien WIP 3 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL the Alien WIP 3
From: Chris Huff
Date: 13 Oct 2000 22:01:43
Message: <chrishuff-B3E5B6.21042013102000@news.povray.org>
In article <39e7a9f7@news.povray.org>, "Rune" <run### [at] inamecom>
wrote:

> Well, the colours of the clothes are different, and the shape is also a
> little different, but maybe not enough.
>
> To make it easier to compare I have attached an image with Blit Wizbok to
> the left and AL the Alien to the right. (just hope copyright isn't a
> problem!)

I don't think you have much to worry about...they have almost the exact
same "feel" to them, but their bodies and heads are obviously different.

However, if you ignore the fact that one has twice the eyes of the
other, who has a funny growth on a stalk at the top of his head, they
could be related...maybe just say he is Wizbok's cousin. :-)

BTW, "Blit Wizbok" sounds Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy-ish...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><