POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Birdy blanc : Re: Birdy blanc Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Birdy blanc
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 15 Aug 2002 14:42:50
Message: <chrishuff-B042DA.13294115082002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3d5b6d52@news.povray.org>,
 "Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote:

> Here's a whiter version of my bird pic. I'm curious to know which version
> people prefer.

This is very nice...just a couple things:

The barbed wire looks like it is supposed to be rusty, but looks too
orange and even. I'd suggest a dark gray with areas that are closer to
the color of those tail feathers. It also looks too thick and the barbs
too long, but that could be the kind of wire.

The feathers don't seem very "fluffy" to me. It looks kind of like a
painted carving. Maybe if you could make a couple stray feathers poke
out...

I think the eyes should be more orange.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg