POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New include file demo (79K) : Re: This better? (177K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This better? (177K)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 11 Jan 2001 20:12:30
Message: <chrishuff-AF4CDE.20141211012001@news.povray.org>
Your tetrahedron edges are labeled "Tetrahedron_vertexes". The text
sometimes casts shadows on the objects, I'd make it shadowless. And you
might want to put spheres at the vertices of the edge samples to make
the junctions of the cylinders smooth.
And I was about to pick on your spelling of "vertices" as "vertexes",
but I checked the dictionary and both are allowed...

Oh, and why don't the cuboctahedron and icosidodecahedron have edges,
vertices, or loops? And where are the loops for the tetrahedron?

Well, that's enough nit-picking...BTW, nice polyhedrons. ;-)
I think I'll have some fun with this include file...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><