POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: chi2.cpp : Re: chi2.cpp Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:50:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chi2.cpp
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 7 Dec 2002 13:35:54
Message: <chrishuff-AEDCB3.13325107122002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3df2361b@news.povray.org>, "Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg>
wrote:

> Yes, that's true. I agree. But still... This file is like from 1987, isn't
> there the possibility that from then to now something in it could be
> improved in some other equivalent library? :)

Why? It does what it needs to do, so why change it? You're just spending
time writing and debugging new code, increasing the risk of problems for
no actual benefit. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Especially when there are other things that *are* broken.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/