POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Enter the port - 114 kbau : Re: Enter the port - 114 kbau Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enter the port - 114 kbau
From: Chris Huff
Date: 26 Apr 2001 20:17:41
Message: <chrishuff-ADDE9A.19150626042001@news.povray.org>
In article <3ae8b507@news.povray.org>, "Ross Litscher"
<lit### [at] osuedu> wrote:

> Hmm. There is something not quite right. Maybe it's a scale problem.
> I think it is. But i don't know what is out of scale. Maybe the flame
> in the lighthouse. Maybe the waves. I'm trying to picture everything
> in relation to a human standing in the scene some place.

The chain looks like it's links are about 3 feet wide, maybe bigger when
comparing with the ship...either that's a really tiny ship made for tiny
people, or that building and chain are really huge.
The masts on the ship don't seem to taper, which looks odd. The flagpole
on the building looks too thick to me.
That building will be engulfed in flames pretty soon, with that bonfire
going in it.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><