POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Blobs and loops : Re: Blobs and loops Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs and loops
From: Chris Huff
Date: 1 Jan 2001 08:23:27
Message: <chrishuff-AA9834.08245301012001@news.povray.org>
In article <3a50767e@news.povray.org>, "Mick Hazelgrove"
<mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote:

> How can I get all the blobs to bond together?

Your loops are making many separate 1-component blobs. You need to put
the entire looping structure that generates the components inside the
blob{} block.

> I've tried putting the loop in the blob statement but it seems to
> make no difference. I'm stumped, please help

Hmm...maybe your threshold and components are making it look like they
aren't blobbing together...do you get a bunch of intersecting spheres,
or are they completely disconnected?

--
Christopher James Huff

<><