POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Feature requests : Re: Feature requests Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature requests
From: Chris Huff
Date: 11 Oct 2000 17:02:03
Message: <chrishuff-A9674E.16043811102000@news.povray.org>
In article <39e4b752@news.povray.org>, "Philippe Debar"
<phi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> What I originally had in mind when I thought about this syntax was
> something like :

I will get started on it... :-)
This is actually similar to what my scaled turbulence patch did, though
quite a bit more versatile(and a tiny bit slower). Right now though, I
am working on getting blurred transparence to work(again). I am totally
rewriting my previous patch, and both transparence and reflection will
use the same blur code. I also hope to have a faster(but less accurate)
type of blur available...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><