POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k) : Re: Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k)
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 17 Jul 2002 12:45:19
Message: <chrishuff-A6AD0E.11400817072002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3D3### [at] cshelsinkifi>,
 pto <oja### [at] cshelsinkifi> wrote:

> My first post to this NG. Every time I have planed to post I have seen
> so brilliant images that I haven't daret to post mine. It happened
> again, but this time I try to break the ice.

Spooky...great atmosphere. Really makes you wonder what might be in the
bottom of that boat and why it is floating there. It doesn't look like a
typical computer generated image. Can't think of anything to add to
it...maybe a really dingy old ring float and rope or a brown/gray lump
in the bottom like someone under a tarp or blanket, but the image is
really fine as it is. Simple, but looks finished, it doesn't really need
more.

JPEG really killed the subtle colors and shading, going to post the
source code?

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/