POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Solar Sail Flyby (~280k) : Re: Solar Sail Flyby (~280k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar Sail Flyby (~280k)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 4 Sep 2000 19:37:17
Message: <chrishuff-A26CBB.18385804092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39b427c5$1@news.povray.org>, "Bob Hughes"
<per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote:

> You all might be distorting your memories some.  It had a water drop
> splashing in water shape as I recall, minus the most extended droplet part
> that is.  So I guess you could say it was both saucer and toy top shaped.

My "pie-pan" description came from what the author of the article I read
said it looked like. It might easily have looked like a toy top, but the
author described it as a pie pan shape. The only picture I can remember
is a white circular flat thing in the air, not a detailed photograph.

Can't we find something better to argue about? :-)

--
Christopher James Huff

<><