POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More glow stuff - attached files (1/1) : Re: More glow stuff - attached files (1/1) - tree.jpg (1/1) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More glow stuff - attached files (1/1) - tree.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 3 Sep 2000 18:05:26
Message: <chrishuff-A1713D.17065303092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39B1FDA5.DE798695@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>,
chr### [at] gmxde wrote:

> When christmas comes, we will probably start decorating *everything*
> with those glows :-)

Hows this? I didn't have time to write a coniferous tree macro, or even
a good deciduous tree macro, and I need to tweak the color calculations
of the individual glows to be more vivid, but it looks pretty neat. No
light sources, just glows.

> I would really like to see how they affect radiosity.

I will have to do some experiments with this...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message