POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 9 : Re: Take 9 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:30:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 9
From: Chris Huff
Date: 31 Mar 2001 11:16:03
Message: <chrishuff-970770.11160431032001@news.povray.org>
In article <3AC21A9A.AC2777FF@heday.freeservers.com>, "H.E. Day"
<The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote:

> Oh boy, I think I'm getting closer...  The changes I've made should be
> obvious. (everything for the better!! :)

The blue banners are definitely too bright...the red ones look worn and
faded, but the blue ones look brand new, which doesn't fit in with the
rest of the fortress. Maybe just make a lighter, uneven shade of blue.
And if they are for increasing visibility of the fortress, blue probably
wouldn't be the best color in these conditions, especially not when it
begins to fade. Maybe a yellow or orange...and maybe green fins on the
blimp transport things.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><