POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Animated paperplane v0.1 - paperplane2.avi (1/1) : Re: Animated paperplane v0.1 - paperplane2.avi (1/1) - folding.mpg (0/1) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:32:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animated paperplane v0.1 - paperplane2.avi (1/1) - folding.mpg (0/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 26 Feb 2001 16:44:02
Message: <chrishuff-9082D7.16425026022001@news.povray.org>
In article <3a9ab231.15612347@news.povray.org>, tsi### [at] cchutfi
(Nikodemus Siivola) wrote:

> Ooops... here comes mpeg1 - actually a different, IMO better version.
> (Cancelling the AVI.)

Ah, thanks!
I was also unable to view the previous version, but people didn't seem
to like it much when I said something about it before, so I didn't say
anything.
How did you do the folding? Nested unions of triangle objects, or a mesh?
The only practical way of managing mesh triangles that I can think of
would be to use declared transformations and the vtransform() function
in MegaPOV...is this what was done?

--
Christopher James Huff

<><