POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Announce: SkyPOV 0.1 : Re: Announce: SkyPOV 0.1 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:34:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: SkyPOV 0.1
From: Chris Huff
Date: 5 Nov 2000 09:20:30
Message: <chrishuff-8FE4AE.09234205112000@news.povray.org>
In article <chrishuff-AE6B1C.09490803112000@news.povray.org>, Chris
Huff <chr### [at] maccom> wrote:

> I will send you the code as soon as it is tested.

I've found a couple more bugs, for example, Insert_Spline_Entry() took a
vector and tried to pass 5 float values through it. I changed that to an
expression... However, it might be a good idea to have separate
Insert_Spline_Vector_Entry() and maybe Insert_Spline_Float_Entry()
functions for ease of use in other code.
I also cleaned up a lot of the code, mostly just reformatting it, but
partly rewriting some functions. And I fixed some typos in the
comments...:-)
I plan on doing more, but I thought you would like to have what I have
done so far. I hope this is helpful in the work you are doing.
The spline code changes are here:
http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/mpovplus/splines.zip

I will upload the curves post_process patch soon.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><