POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Forest (WIP) : Re: Forest (WIP) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forest (WIP)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 23 Jun 2000 14:11:07
Message: <chrishuff-8ED592.13153323062000@news.povray.org>
In article <3953a430@news.povray.org>, "Chris S."
<chr### [at] bluelectrodecom> wrote:

> I don't get your reference; Lusitania?  Card, Ender, et cetera I
> understand but all the Lusitania brings to mind is the ocean-going
> passenger liner;)

Lusitania was a human colony world in the "Ender Quartet" series of
books.(Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the
Mind) It was also the home world of the pequeninoes, an extremely
intelligent but technologically primitive species.
The large forest's of alien trees on Lusitania played a very important
role in the story, I can't say more without spoiling it. :-)

Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/
TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/