POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iced Land #3 : Re: Iced Land #3 Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iced Land #3
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 6 Aug 2002 20:21:27
Message: <chrishuff-8C916B.19112606082002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3d50462b@news.povray.org>, "Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde>
wrote:

> Some may say it looks a little washed out, but I think, it
> now all fits together, the haze, the sky, the sun...
>
> Added some instances of the heightfield to give
> more depth to the image, adjusted the clouds and
> sky...

If I didn't know it was snow I'd say it was a great desert...it's that
pink look and the terrain, looks like sand dunes. People usually
associate snow with white or blue.
Nice sky...the clouds look a bit low though. Maybe just too big. Not
unrealisticly so, just for these surroundings...I'd expect thin, high
altitude clouds.

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/