POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Glows can't be the last thing in a scene??? : Re: Glows can't be the last thing in a scene??? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glows can't be the last thing in a scene???
From: Chris Huff
Date: 11 Nov 2000 14:04:22
Message: <chrishuff-7F97EA.14042811112000@news.povray.org>
In article <3a0d824e@news.povray.org>, "GrimDude"
<gri### [at] netzerocom> wrote:

> Well then, you were correct and I misunderstood what you meant by
> 'declare.'
> Isn't that what the first line does?

No, it declares a sphere and puts a glow in the scene. The glow would be
there even if you hadn't typed "object { EuroSun }". This is still a
problem with my patch(it doesn't work properly if you declare objects
with glows attached), and it isn't going to be easy to fix.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><