POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2 : Re: 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2 Server Time
22 May 2024 23:52:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 10 Nov 2002 18:06:55
Message: <chrishuff-7806E2.18064010112002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3DCCEAA5.3BB46361@earthlink.net>,
 Ryan Mooney <rdm### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

> try talking with other users in this group who have the same problem... if
> you do not mind the old interface i suggest staying with Mega pov with the
> Mac interface... It is what i use and works just fine but is not compatible
> with source code from other users on these groups if you do allot of
> sharing... So far i have not heard of any fix for 3,5 on 9.2.2... Try asking
> Chris Huff he is a good programer and if he has time might help... Otherwise
> i would go back to 3.1.g... =]

Actually, I would suggest using 3.5 if at all possible instead of
MegaPOV, and definitely not 3.1g. I'm afraid I can't help much with
running it under 9.2.2, I work under OS X now. I couldn't help much with
fixing the Mac version either...it is a CodeWarrior project, and I can't
easily afford an up-to-date version of CodeWarrior, even with the
academic discount.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/