POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 10 : Re: Take 10 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 10
From: Chris Huff
Date: 31 Mar 2001 11:28:18
Message: <chrishuff-6A9030.11282031032001@news.povray.org>
In article <3AC36DED.B12C609D@heday.freeservers.com>, "H.E. Day"
<The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote:

> Sigh.  Moving along...

Ignore my last message, I'm catching up on some posts and didn't see the
latest version.
I like the thruster glows, too bad you can't see it against the
waterfall. Actually, you might have success graying down the foam...
It still looks a bit like a tower, because you can't see that it is
unattached at the base.

I don't know what those orange things are...they add a nice touch of
color, but don't seem to serve a purpose. I'm not sure about the
patterns on the cloth banners, they make everything appear smaller, and
they look like blankets and sheets being hung out to dry. They still
look like they would get roasted by the thrusters on the blimps.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><